Re: [CH] Eat the Heat Tapes

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 11:31:47 -0500

Mike Benson wrote:

> Are there any "Eat the Heat" tapes out there available for distribution?  I
> have not previously asked to be on any of the routing lists, but now I'd kind
> of like to see it before this years Open Fields.  Please contact me if you have
> a tape collecting dust, detecting gravity, etc.
>
> Mike Benson

  I'm a little behind at the moment; so you may already have a copy in your
possession.  If not, and you feel like mailing me a blank tape, I would be happy to
dub a copy for you.

Drop me a line off-list...although I can't guarantee I'll see the message soon
enough to get everything accomplished before the Open Fields.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099