Re: List Options - Was: Re: [CH] Irrelevant postings V8 #433

OverFedLongHairedLeapingGnome (raelsixfour@cableone.net)
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 02:11:28 -0600

At 1:36 AM -0400 9/28/01, Ed Johnson wrote:
>Do you folks like the way Michael has this list configured
>whereby if one wants to simply reply to a message on the list, he
>cannot do so by simply hitting the "Reply" icon in his mail
>reader?

actually, this configuration probably helps to *prevent* email from
being posted to the list rather than going to the orginial
poster/person because one must insert the list's email address before
sending it, i.e. you can NOT (usually) just reply to the list...

anywho, I think it's groovy where it's at....and I also think we're
all a little stressed, understandably, but let's talk chiles and
leave the patriotism, terrorism, capitalism, radicalism (eh?),
dramaticism, as well as the anger at home or with friends or on lists
where it's *supposed* to be the topic...

so, let's grab some fresh salsa, whip out the Twister[TM!] game, and
all get nekkid in a pile...left foot yellow, right foot blue...

--
Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64
Monk of the TCS