Re: [CH] we few, we happy few

OverFedLongHairedLeapingGnome (raelsixfour@cableone.net)
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 23:46:02 -0600

At 12:15 AM -0600 10/4/01, Alex Silbajoris wrote:
>Pods,
>
>Well, Linda and I are looking at the forecast for the fields
>weekend, and I regret to say it looks a lot like last year's wet and
>blustery weather.  Long sleeves and substantial shoes will be in
>order.
>
>Ya know, (creaks in rocker) in the old days there were some
>good-weather fields events.  You just never know with the weather in
>this part of the country, it's like spinning a roulette wheel.  Just
>ask the organizers of the Indianapolis 500 or the Memorial Golf
>Tournament in Dublin OH.
>
>Anyway, we've scrubbed the idea of camping in the fields and we're
>going with the hotel option, probably somewhere off the Indianapolis
>outerbelt.  So, before I make any reservations, I'd like to ask of
>the various others who are doing the same thing, are there any
>particular hotels where I could find other Heads?

well, this redneck has a sleeping bag and may just pack a pair of my
longjohns as well (the real deal, baby...one piece union suit...hmmm
red ones or black ones? hmmm...).  I'll sleep in the fields under the
stars...headphones, hendrix, maybe a little Bjork, and my anatomy
flashcards (dammit) :(

--
Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael"...counting down the days..."64