Re: [CH] UK chlle cultivation virgin seeks helping hand

Russ Spanard (RSpanard@home.com)
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:59:34 -0400

One of the best sites on Earth is on your side of the pond:

http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~gcaselton/chile/chile.html

It's Graeme Caselton's site (the Chile section). If you go to that link,
there's a tab on the left side marked "Growing Chiles", plus a plethora of
pertinent pepper pansophy. (Wow! I'll have to remember that one!)

I'm also a novice - planning my first garden for this spring. Feel free to
email me offline if you'd like ot have a chat.

Russ