Re: [CH] Rajastan Recipe for Fred

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:38:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hehehehehe, I had to do a double-take when I read this.

Those who took a LOT of english will appreciate this humor, (George,
you out there?)

Recipe for Fred.  ;-)  I'm reading your email and think that "Fred" is
slang for some other meat!  ;-)  hehehe, so, tonight when my wife comes
home and she asks what are we having (I'm cooking BBQ chicken) I can
say, "FRED!"  ;-)

Sorry, no offense Fred.  I had too many orange habs for lunch.  ;-)

Ted