Re: [CH] Chile Artwork

Steve M Duddy (timetiles@icon.co.za)
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 14:22:26 +0200

Hi Russ, Jim, Alex, Chile Friends,

Thanks for your feedback with the Chile Artwork.  I appreciate your
suggestions and help.  Being the difficult artist type, I'm still looking
around for just the right image for my trivets, one that also fits into my
tile making methods (I work in relief). And of course I've allowed myself to
be side tracked into other things in the mean time.  Like chile shaped and
coloured shot-glasses to sell with my "Cry-Babies" chile liqueur.  I'm
working on a variety of different ceramic chile items to include with my
chile sauces and relishes for gift sets, and I change my focus rather
rapidly.  I'll expose myself to all you chile heads once I'm satisfied with
what I've created.  (Maniacal laughter, Knuckle dragger guffaw).  Kind of
Frankenstein/Golem meets El Grande' (It Lives! And wow, is it Hot!).

An Idea!  After reading all the "Open Fields 2001" messages, I thought it
would be rather nice if one could go to a http//:www.site where one could
view a picture (self sent) of all us intrepid chile explorers, close-up and
personal. (Dr. Livingston I presume?  Oh, wait a minute, I've seen your
photo... you're not Dr. Livingst..... arrgh....)

I apologize for my rather lackadaisical attitude in answering e-mails.

Steve
The Wilderness (This is in fact the name of the town in which I live)
South Africa