Re: [CH] zanahoria ... Pass II

Jesse [CH] Guadiana (CH1200@home.com)
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 22:18:37 -0500

Hi Pod-ners,

Here's the carrot soup recipe embellished by a Spanish speaking CH, moi.
See the *** below.
Been lurking, but I'm back... I *SO* WISHED he'd a' made it to the Space
Podyssey / Open Fields. Too bad about the frost.  Oddly enough, my
mini-garden did NOT frost. I'm about 150 mi. north of The Fields, in NW
Indiana.  Fatali, Chaco, Aji Dulce, Piri Piri, Quintishio, a tiny
arrivivi gusano, LATE hab's and beeyootiful ripe-red Jalapeños are still
out there.
Off to find mesquite...

Hasta la lista,
Jesse G.