Re: [CH] yellowing under artificial light

Mike H (bear1@videotron.ca)
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:28:00 -0400

I've never brought plants in and put them under flourescents.
My own experience from starting plants from seed is to get the
flourescents as close to the tops of the plants as possible.

My research about growing plants indoors led me to the conclusion that
flourescents are not strong enough to sustain plant growth
and I would need Halide (expensive) lighting. So, I suggest putting
the plants on a table or lowering the fixtures. Better yet would be
a halide light.

Mike