Re: [CH] open fields, the slide show...

Love2Troll (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 01:26:46 -0500

> don't have a camera, so have to express my enjoyment of the open fields
> with a graphics show...

Bill,

That was the funniest & cleverest slide show ever!  ROFLMBO!

Loved the HD's too as I've owned 3 myself.  Can't wait to share this with my friends on other lists.

Re use of web pix...  As I understand it, if they are not copyrighted they are public domain.  Some of my friends watermark their pix & I usually just add a little text in a corner claiming or giving credit.  For example, here is my pic (a close-up) of the Guinness Book  world's heaviest tomato (7# 12oz) Tomato-heads are constantly clamoring to see an authentic picture & I have the only one.  http://www.fototime.com/4019CF1A36B9878/orig.jpg    And here is the container where it is stored:  http://www.fototime.com/EBF913B05722960/orig.jpg    The container pic wasn't taken by me so I just put in the website from which I *borrowed* it.

You just have to get a camera & hopefully share some more with us.  Sadly, people are trying to take mine away from me.

John