Re: [CH] trade?

Paul Karpowicz (hondamedic@mediaone.net)
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 20:20:41 -0400

Miss Dewi,
  You are probably the most giving person I've ever met on the Internet. You
sent me seeds (without knowing who I was) in early spring & I have shared
your Christmas pepper with Risa & others in my area. You sent me more seeds
this fall which I'll grow next year & share with others on this side of the
pond next fall (even though you've never received anything from me). Now the
crux of my E-mail. On 10/11/01 you wrote:

Hi everyone,

I hope I don't have to disappoint anyone but all the seeds are gone. I hope
to have more next year so I'll probably offer some more then. Thanks for the
interest and take care.

Miss Dewi
CH#2192

& then yesterday you wrote:

From: "Emile & Dewi" <e.steenbrink@worldonline.nl>
To: "Chile Heads" <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Saturday, 20 October, 2001 6:20 AM
Subject: [CH] trade?

> Hello,
>
> Is there anyone out there that wants to trade their Ordono and/or Jemez
> seeds for some of my seeds? I'd be much obliged!
>
> Miss Dewi
> CH#2192

  Are you holding back something???? I will scour the Internet harder than
the FBI & CIA are looking for info on Osama-Bin-Laden. I will pay whatever I
have left after buying diapers & beer to get these seeds over here & Air
mail them to you (unlike your current thank-you that's sitting in a boat at
some wharf in Boston). But the big question is???? What ya' got left to
trade ya' haven't already sent me??? LOL!! Big GRINS!! (:-))!!

Will keep my ear to the ground & my nose to the grindstone (OOWWWW! That
hurts!) & my Internet connections open to see what I can do.
      Paul