RE [CH] Bread and butter jalapenos?

Scates, Dannie (DANNIES@aiinet.com)
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:13:09 -0400

>Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:32:52 EDT
>From: Solsearch@aol.com
>Subject: [CH] Bread and butter jalapenos?

>He's wondering if anyone can direct him to a good bread and butter
jalapenos
>recipe.

The Quickest and easiest is to use Mrs Wages Quick Process Bread & Butter
Pickle mix (or another brand) and use an equal weight of peppers slices
instead of Cucumbers. I put aproximately 10 oz of hot liquid and spice mix
into the jar first and then pack pepper slivers ( the food processor doesn't
really slice) into the jar until the level is 3/8" from rim. This insures
there is the same amount of liquid in each jar. Process acording to
directions on spice package. The bread and butter hot peppers at the open
fields were made with this method.
Back to Lurk mode
Dannie Scates