Re: [CH] Holy Mole, Indy style, and other ramblings

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 17:04:10 -0800 (PST)

;-)  George,  well, I'll have to get out more often (include Friday
when you and I eat at La Cabanas).  I haven't ventured into Indy for
eating out since moving to the west side and since our daughter was
born.

I did notice, today, that there's a few Mexican grocery stores close to
Speedway where we used to live in 1997.  I'll have to check them out.
I guess I've been "out of it" for too long.

Ted