Re: [CH] Hunan eye

John Benz Fentner, Jr. (johnfentner@home.com)
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:41:22 -0500

mstevens@exit109.com wrote:

> Twice in recent months I managed to afflict myself with Hunan eye, the most
> recent being the worst.

Found some nice Serranos at Ye Local Grocery and decided to make some
chili yesterday.  Chopped the peppers & onions and etc., and washed up
with hot soapy water. Cooked the chili.  Ate the chili.  Washed the
dishes in hot soapy water. Washed the chili pot in hot soapy water.
Washed the counter and stove with hot soapy water.  Then washed my hands
with some nice mild hand soap in hot water 'cause the hot soapy dish
water had made 'em all dried out and wrinkly.

The I rubbed my eye.

...sigh...

JB
Wear a gas mask and a veil.