Re: [CH] Wonders of a pepper garden

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Mon, 05 Nov 2001 19:45:17 -0600

RODNEY LIVINGSTON wrote:

> ... I have to be in Racine Wisconson later this year on business. Can
> anyone
> refer me to where I can stock up on some hot sauces. Mail order is fine
> but this way I can really stock up...

  Well, there are probably some decent places there due to their large
Mexican population.  Unfortunately, the nearest thing I know of for certain
is the hot shop in Cedarburg, which is about an hour or so North of Racine.
If you have a lot of time to kill, and a car available to drive there, I'll
give you directions.  Although it isn't huge, so you may decide that it
wasn't worth the trip once you've arrived.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099