Re: [CH] Homemade hab powder

Scott Peterson (scottp4@mindspring.com)
Mon, 05 Nov 2001 19:38:05 -0800

At 07:17 PM 11/5/2001 -0800, dougandmarie wrote:
>Well, Scott.....next time you use that Cuisinart, be sure that it is for
>something that the habs will comliment! It will take awhile for that
>bowl to lose the chile flavour, believe me......bin dere, dun dat! Have
>fun, with the next thing made in that bowl!!! :-)) Cheeers, Doug in BC

It goes without saying that it needs to be cleaned thoroughly afterwards.

What I've found for the best way is to mix a loaf of bread in
it  next.  The dough sucks up everything and then clean it
afterwards.   Great bread and no real problems afterwards.

                          		Scott Peterson

--

Cat's motto:
     No matter what you've