Re: [CH] Re: Piri-Piri - Whiskey question

dougandmarie (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Wed, 07 Nov 2001 07:29:02 -0800

Well, well! Sumpin else we have in common! I absolutely cannot stand
scotch, of any kind. And that is the only alcoholic beverage that I do
not drink....oh yeah, I aint crazy about port, either. Good Cdn rye & 7
is a great drink, just never thought of sticking chiles in it. One
question, tho....where is the lemon in all these booze based piri piri
concoctions? Any piri piri that I have ever found has a distinct lemon
flavour....Cheers, Doug in BC