[CH] Peri-Peri Sauce - Recipe ?

Peter Moss (pmoss@yoda.alt.za)
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 17:46:21 RSA-2

Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 07:27:12 +0000 (GMT)
From:  <chilewolf2000@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [CH] Peri-Peri Sauce - Recipe ?

[snip, it's the right thing to do]

> ..........  Do any of the list members have a peri-peri sauce
> recipe that works for them that they would want to share with
> me ?

> This is still my life's quest.  Maybe someone on the list
> could help me out here <grin>.

Made in Nelspruit Mari's is a reasonably good peri-peri sauce.
Get the hot and it is not that hot ;-)  01311-22673

Available in most places.  I have no connection with Mari's
other than a happy customer.

Ingredients

Lemon juice
Garlic
Chiles
Herbs
Olive oil

Nandos also sell their sauce.  Might be worth investigating.

Regards
Peter

--
Peter Moss

After one hundred and fifty years and many thousands of firearms
control laws to reduce crime the list of successes should be
long and illustrious.  Where is the list?