Re: [CH] Time for a "greenhorn" question.

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Wed, 07 Nov 2001 16:37:35 -0600

Mary & Riley wrote:

> > Is there a GOOD company out there who would ship nice plants to my
> > door?  We're only talking 6-10 plants MAX.  I would probably buy the
> > plants in May when I'm ready to plant.
> > Thanks
> > Ted
>
> Ted!
> How about Susan Byers, The ChileWoman in Bloomington?  She was at OF,
> not for long, tho...Just down the road from you!
>
> www.thechilewoman.com
>
> hth,
> Riley

  I'll second that.  I only ordered once from her, but was very satisfied;
and the plants made it up to WI just fine.  She did have to make a
substitution due to selling out of a particular variety; but what was
substituted was something equally as interesting and untried by me as what
I had ordered.

Would do it again in a second if I wasn't sitting on enough seed to last
me the next five years.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099