Re: [CH] OT? "Heat from the root"? Horse Radish

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 10:41:26 -0800 (PST)

Personally, I LOVE horseradishes.  One reason is, it clears your head
faster than chiles, and the heat disappears much quicker.  Another
reason why I like it is that there's INSTANT heat.  Some habaneros have
a bit of delayed heat.  But, some of those horseradishes are quick
bites!

Ted