[CH] B.I.A. is not a Scotch afficianado

Shantihhh@aol.com
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 20:51:20 EST

In a message dated 11/9/01 4:34:36 PM,
owner-chile-heads-digest@globalgarden.com writes:

<< Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 00:25:40 -0500
From: "Byron" <byronbromley@tellink.net>
Subject: [CH] Piri-Piri - Whiskey question

Byron (et al),

Thanks for coming to my rescue on this!  B.I.A. is not a Scotch aficionado,
therefore does not understand the sacrilege of her suggestion.  I have found
that chiles make a great addition to Vodka (I keep a bottle infused with Thai
Dragons in my freezer at all times (makes a knock-out Bloody Mary), and I've
had chili-infused Tequila (seems to make sense - Mexican and hot, together),
but nothing shall ever infuse my single-malt scotches except for malt!!!
Chili is wonderful, Scotch is wonderful, but never the twain shall meet!!!!!!

Best Regards,

Dr. Dirt/Steve
Mary-Anne

Love ya dearly,  but placing chile's  in a single malt  is a major No No.
Me thinks that Dr Dirt  ( AKA Steve) would have some very non printable
verbage.  And might place him at the non-speaking terms.  Strongly suggest
against it.

L.B.

Dougie,  my fav,  is single malt. >>