[CH] Re: Information on your Chile-Heads message

VoodooChile (rael64@qwest.net)
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 23:23:20 -0700

At 4:38 PM -0800 11/14/01, R.M.Neely wrote:
>Where can I get a good chile grinder? Kitchen blenders
>are ok, but a little slow. Anybody know of a good web
>site for this machinery? R.M. Neely in Wildwood GA.

if you are looking for something that can handle mass quantities, i
ain't gonna be much help (although the rear tire of a station wagon
should work dandy).  But if looking for just normal use - even by
(most...some?) CH standards:

Enter the Coffee Grinder...<Bruce Lee noises>

Electric, that is...spinning blade, small capacity

<and there i had the tune to the beverly hillbillies in my head
whilst fingers were in motion...it works (wirks?)...sorta...forgive
me...i'm back on caffeine...>

So...to all a good bite...

--
Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......