Re: [CH] Peanut Brittle (was MEXICAN CRANBERRIES)

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:17:43 -0800 (PST)

Matt, I usually make peanut brittle every christmas.

My suggestion would be to sprinkle on your chile powder just as soon as
you spread it out to cool.  That way, it's still very warm and the
powder will stick well to the brittle.

Ted