Re: [CH] Query...

Paul Karpowicz (hondamedic@mediaone.net)
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 19:01:50 -0500

Back at Ya' Mark!!!!
   Ya' asked for the ftp site/I gave Ya' the ftp site.
Ya' want older archives?? Thought Ya' said you've only been
sidelined 3 months? Older archives are at:
http://www.globalgarden.com/Chile-Heads/Archives/
  Since Ya' ain't been around I need to tell 'Ya that Mike let
us know he had to change servers again (in some techno' speak
language I didn't understand) & not all areas of the C-H's
website is available & I just looked & some are still not.
So what I'm sayin' is this might not be what Ya' want,
but it's all I can find. If Ya' want more....Oh Well!!!! Your just
gonna' have to wait until everything gets back to normal.
snip:
Or would someone who as all of them be willing to email them to me ???

You do realize this list has been up for what...7 or 8 years (Is there
someone
who can help these two "Newbies" with the start date of this list?) If
someone
had all the archives on his/her hard drive I'd be impressed, BIG TIME!!
Hope this helps,
Paul
PS I can't imagine how long it would take to e-mail you the complete
archives/
even with a DSL!!