Re: [CH] Habanero Cheese

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 16:10:21 -0500

Try the Hunters Cheese, the spring cheese..  their extra sharp is also good.

and in this case - I am affiliated, my Grandfather was one of the founding
fathers.  After years of fighting so that the farmers remained the principle
owners it went to the way of "big business" and is a part of Agri-mart.  If
you think the cheese is good now, you should have had it before!

Enjoy the pride of Vermont - Cabot Cheese!

Chet