Re: [CH]picante minced pie ?

dougandmarie (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 20:46:55 -0800

Which type of minced meat are we discussing? Are you referring to a
sweet mince meat, as in a Christmas or other holiday pie? Or do you mean
a minced beef or pork meat pie? Regardless of which one it is, we add
Jim's smoked hab powder, or Calvin's chile blend to each or either! If I
am doing a meat pie or meat loaf, then in goes the chiles, my own raw
ones, as well as powder. If Marie is baking a pie,then a little Calvin's
goes in as well.....MMMMM Apple pie,with Cheddar and Calvin's!!! Can't
be beat!...Cheers, Doug in BC