Re: [CH] Thanksgiving...

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 14:08:17 -0600

Gary Bellinger wrote:

> Well put Doug! Living only 20 miles from the U.S. border and with the Turkey
> Fest football, its like celebrating all over again!

  Now you probably shouldn't bring up the football issue, just in case there are
any Lions fans here (assuming they have any fans left...  he he he,  oh,
sorry).  They really didn't look as bad as I expected an 0 - 9 team to look.
Almost a little scary there toward the end, even; although I wasn't that
worried...

> I'd like to also wish everyone of my US friends a Happy and healthy and happy
> Thanksgiving in
> these trying days. Everybody enjoy your meal with your families today!
> Gary in Ontario

  Thanks a bunch, and happy day after to all C-H's who celebrate T-Day in any
way, shape, or form.  I received my Tupperware S & P container from Uncle Steve
last week.  Two bucks and a stamp very well spent; and I thank you VERY much
Steve!!!  The smoked powder was great on last night's turkey, and the plain
powder went on almost everything else.  Glass of wine and my Uncle Steve's
shaker, and I could almost even eat lamb (hi Doug).  ;-))))

--
Erich
C-H # 2099  A hundred-odd miles South of the football capital of the world,