Re: [CH] chili lights

Marilyn Reese (plantphreak@hotmail.com)
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 00:17:53 -0800

Gee.  I think I'm very happy that I found sets of 50 lights at GTM for $2.59
each.  I got four sets.

Marilyn
*********
The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a
replacement.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Diane Salts" <diannesalts@home.com>
To: "chili" <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2001 11:09 PM
Subject: [CH] chili lights

> For those of you who have a Target store near you, chili lights are now
available for 7.99 US$. They come in all red or multi-color
(red,green,yellow) single chilies on a line (35 lights), clustered chilies
(5 clusters of 8), or a swag of chilies (like you see when they are tied in
a bunch). Also, for 19.99 US$, you can get a chili wreath that matches the
other lights. In the dried wreath dept. there is a grape vine and chili
wreath in 2 sizes, but I could not find the prices on them.
> Since my kitchen is being done with a chili motif, I was very happy to
find these. I also bought 2 sets for the tree, of course!