Re: [CH] So Cal Hotluck

Rich McCormack (macknet@pacbell.net)
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 06:18:22 -0800

"Snyder, Curt" wrote:

> Beer's in the fermenter and we have a NEW GAS BBQ. So we're looking for
> Southern Cal people who are interested in joining in for a hotluck, San
> Diego area. We're thinking Feb timeframe, I believe there's another
> homebrewer (who just brought back a bunch of chile's from New Mexico) who
> might want the time to brew up a batch of beer.
>
> Send me a note with your blackout dates or preferred dates! And we'll set up
> a BBQ warming!
>
> Curt & Susie

I've got lot's of chipotles and other dried chiles to work with and
some ideas for chile beers I've not tried brewing yet.  I'll have to
give it some thought.  I asked Patti about February and she said
that'd probably be OK.  It's hard for her to know ahead of time what
day's she's working, but she can usually work such things out with
enough advance notice.  As for all them green chiles, I could probably
think of something to make with 'em as my "chile dish" contribution.

Rich

--
"Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations--entangling
alliances with none..."

Rich McCormack (Poway, CA) macknet@pacbell.net

Who is Rich McCormack?  Find out at...
http://home.pacbell.net/macknet/