Re: [CH] Intro - Anyone home?

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 16:50:50 -0600

"David H. Hatch - N9ZRT" wrote:

> Hi Chile-Heads,

  Hi David, and welcome.

> I just joined. Cannot locate the archive. Link given in welcome message comes up as non-existent.

  Well gee...  I'm still way behind on messages.  Does that count as a partial archive.  I could mail
you a disk with the last eight or nine hundred posts that I still haven't gone through.  ;-)))

> Curious if this list is alive and active and where the home page might be.

  A little too active sometimes.  Might have to unsubscribe from my other list for a while to catch
up...

> As far as an intro, I am Dave Hatch, just like the peppers. Location is Wisconsin. Have been
> enjoying the crushed reds and others since college.

  Woohoo!!!  Another WI C-H.  What part do you hail from?  We're gonna' have enough for an annual
hotluck yet.  Maybe in January, when we REALLY need it.  (Jeff, you still there??  Feel like cooking
brats in the snow?)

> Bald now, due to root-burn. :)

  Sorry, but you can't blame that one on the chiles.  Didn't someone here report seeing a topical
cream or lotion or something that was supposed to be a follicle stimulant???

--
Erich
C-H # 2099