Re: [CH] Brats

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Tue, 04 Dec 2001 17:32:19 -0600

4wintermute@gmx.net wrote:

> Hey that's a surprising topic here . . . can you pronounce bratwurst for me
> please, that should sound really funny! :-)

  Well, 'round about where I'm from, it was usually something like "Brahtvhursht".
I guess I always just assumed that was correct, as my father, and many of my friends
parents, were the first generation born outside of Germany.

> And, what about a decent Currywurst? That's about the most famous fast food
> here in good ole Germany, and you could make it really hot. :-)~
>
> wolf

  Now that sounds good.  Never heard of it though.  What's it like???

--
Erich
C-H # 2099