RE: [CH] infinite wisdom

green (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 10:53:34 -0600

Now *that's* an oxymoron...  Maybe even yust a moron...

Red Savina Chilly Willy

Hot Dog!  This thread's cracking me up!!!

green, CH #2156

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of
thepepperman@cs.com
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 10:32 AM
To: Mary Going; Chile-Heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: RE: [CH] infinite wisdom

Mary,

It could be that she's a bit more masochistic than the average Chilehead(No
Jeeves, it's RED wine with flagellation!).
After having experienced a Red Savina Chilly Willy (RSCW for short), I have
NO desire (no pun intended) to repeat the experience.

To each his/her own though. If El Grande has granted her a unique benefit
from her "special relationship" with the capsicum family, so much the better
for her.

Sounds like a person Rael should meet.  Or at least include in his next
monologue. And that's not just "lip service".

I'm having a hard time typing with my knuckles so close to the ground,
So long folks,

Jeff