RE: [CH] infinite wisdom - Warning!

green (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 17:37:19 -0600

And...  A new meaning to, ah-hem...  "Hot Kitty," as well!

How does one turn off the knuckle-dragging mode?  I've never been able to do
that!

green, CH #2156

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of Andy
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 5:11 PM
To: Mary Going
Cc: Chile-Heads@globalgarden.com; Doug Barnhart
Subject: Re: [CH] infinite wisdom - Warning!

<knuckle-dragging mode on>
WARNING for males (well, maybe some females also).

We CHs, particularly myself, are aware of the chile-pepper tolerance
build-up effect.  Suppose a woman such as below, becomes so tolerant of
capsaicin that she starts to use a large amount of, say, Blairs 3 AM per
"application".

Now you shortly come along with a romantic interest. This would give new
meaning to having a "hot f**k"  -- ouch!
<knuckle-dragging mode off>
Andy