Re: [CH] P.S. re jalapeno apron

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 16:05:03 -0800

Gotta admit it! Me too!! Got a job as a short order cook, at the "19th
hole" at a very prestigious golf club in Toronto, way back in 1947.
Which is where I met my bride of 53 years coming up in March. Marie had
worked there as a pantry girl the year before, and I took her girlfriend
out, and she introduced us....the rest is, as they say, history!
Needless to say, I did not take the girlfriend out again! And NO, I
would never do it again....but it did one thing for me, made me very
venturesome, when it comes to cooking a devising new ways to prepare
food. Cheers, Doug in BC