Re: [CH] Restaurant vet.

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 16:32:28 -0500

Oh sure drag me out of the lurking bushes, Yes, I too have worked in the
restaurant /food business.  My time was the 11 to 7 shift - dead man's shift for
more reasons then not.  Time era - circa 1960-70's dinner to breakfast, 7 days a
week, fair was good ol' greasy spoon country style food.
But, I would like to do it again, more like a B&B on some Caribbean Island or
such... maybe like 10 rooms or so.
Fair - whatever the island had generally growing, but with hot peppers of course.
"spicy mon' spicy" and brew lots of Beer