Re: [CH] Broccoli

mstevens@exit109.com
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 19:57:45 GMT

At 07:23 PM 12/19/01 +0100, you wrote:
>How are your feelings about broccoli?
>
>I just love every aspect about it. Raw with some vinagrette, or
>creamed down with meat, onions and chiles.
>
>It is so beautiful. So give me some of your favourite ideas about how
>broccoli is best chilefied.

I like broccoli OK, as long as it is cooked (unless there are florets in
salad).  For some reason over the last 10 years there has been a school of
cooking that holds the theory that the less cooked a veggie (Especially it
seems, broccoli) the better.  When I have broccoli as a side dish I don't mind
it on the el dente side, but not crunchy!

=Mark