Re: [CH] Re: Starting a chile image site

mstevens@exit109.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 21:08:24 GMT

At 08:39 PM 12/20/01, Alex Silbajoris wrote:

>>From: "Alex Silbajoris" <asilbajo@hotmail.com>
>
>>I'll probably set up a new hotmail account to receive materials.
>

>And so it is done.  I have created elgrandehab@hotmail.com.
>
>I don't know how much time I will be able to devote to the page right now,
>maybe a few hours over the holiday break.  I write my html in Notepad, so it
>takes me a while.  (Quit snickering, Jeff!)

Hey!  A major portion of my website http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens was done
in Notepad!  Then I joined the 20th century and started using Wordpad.  Not a
whole lot of improvement but it allows me to do global find and replace on a
document.  For a brief time when on our organizations web team I dabbled in
various HTML editors, you really have no choice when dealing in that
kind of volume.

Still, theres nothing like diving in and getting up to the elbows in HTML to
soothe the soul!  Ah, the satisfaction in finding the missing bracket that is
crashing a whole table...

Maybe one of these days I'll join the 21st century...

=Mark