Re: [CH] Spicy Olives

Tony Flynn (tonyflynn@value.net.nz)
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 13:29:43 +1300

Subject: [CH] Spicy Olives

> Kudos to Scott Parkhurst for his wonderful hot olives!  I tasted them at
the
> Midwest (almost) 5th Annual Hotluck in Minneapolis this summer and knew I
> had to make some.  Easy, tasty and you can make them as hot or not as you
> like.  I used jals for my moderate palate; Scott used habs.

 Hi again,
I saw this post a week or so ago and as I love a jar of olives with my
Christmas Cheese board. I bought a jar and picked out the Pimento and
laboriously replaced with slivers of Red Habenero, from the freezer (slice
while still frozen) Added garlic and put in the fridge. Couldn't resist
trying at lunchtime today
YUM a real winner

Tony Flynn

Grandad. Retired at the beach. Bay of Plenty. New Zealand