Re: [CH] Hot Jals

Andy (quark@erols.com)
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 19:37:46 -0500

I haven't knowingly tried "Biker Billy".  But, by far the hottest
Jalapeņo I've ever tried were those at the Bowers Chile festival, the
one that Doug has won for the last three years in a row.  Not only were
these _big_, but they were also _hot_.

See  http://www.abarnhart.com/chile/Bowers01/index.htm

The organizer of the contest told me that he grows them for the
specific purpose of the contest, but did not tell me the type.

Andy