Re: [CH] Hot Jals/Dave A. & Risa et. all

louise gold (radiorlg@yahoo.com)
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 17:30:33 -0800 (PST)

Paul, I bought them at the very same store! Weird,
huh?

Also, the pickled jals from Popeye's were surprisingly
hot. I brought 3 of them home to enjoy here. I put one
into a cheddar omelette this morning! (My best friend
sent me this huge thing of Cheddar from Swiss Colony.
Very mild but nice flavor).

RisaG