Re: [CH] question for friend - OT

AndyB (quark@erols.com)
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 12:19:57 -0500

Dewi,
An potential embarrassment riches:
I got over 70 hits on 'Hush little baby' as follows,
	Goto: http://cdnow.com/
	In the upper-left corner
	    Select: "song title"
	    Enter:  hush little baby
	    Hit:    go

A few random observations

 o "Burl Ives" has a great voice for children and the tape is
    bargain priced
 o I listened to "Ed Van Fleet" - very nice!
   Check out both "hush little baby and "Down in the Valley"
 o "Collins/Troost: Baby's Bedtime" also has a nice selection

Regards,
AndyB