Re: [CH] Father Jim, OPEN FIELDS & Fiery Foods Show

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 22:04:52 -0800

Go ahead, Carp....Adopt him, for he is the most wealthy guy that it has
ever been my priviledge to meet. He is wealthy in the number of friends
he has, all over this globe, which counts for far more than mere money.
Money disappears, friendship never does. Cheers, Doug in BC