Re: [CH] Intro/new subscriber:

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:31:00 -0500

At 08:42 AM 1/17/02 +0000, Shaun Rimmer wrote:

>Hi all!
>           I'm a fellow addict from Northern 'UK', which, by the way, is a
>wet and miserable little place in the Northern hemisphere, hence the name
>'UK', just like it sounds.......
>
>  Yes, I have a case of chile (this really your preferred sp.?) addiction,
>and although there are those out there who would put me to shame, mine is by
>no means a small matter. If you doubt my credentials, you can ask my family,
>friends, and co-workers, all of who I disgust on a regular basis (and not
>just by eating raw chillies and cheddar cheese).

Welcome to the Knuckledragger Hot Spot!  You'll find out more than you ever
needed to know here...

Your first assignment is to study the first hundred entries on the "You
Know You're a ChileHead If" listing at:

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/ykyaci.html

Be ready for a pop quiz on Jicama Vidalia Salsa!

                     =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                 @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                   @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                 Where ya' from?