Re: [CH] Chile clothes

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 19:22:05 -0600

Susan Byers wrote:

> Someone asked me to post the URL for Salsa Cycle so here goes:
>
> www.salsacycles.com

  The only chile related item I received this past Christmas was a Salsa
Cycles T-shirt from a friend.  Can you believe it, only one thing?!?!?  Maybe
that means my collection (meager as it is) has exceeded the imagination of my
loved ones.  ;-))))

  Colorado Cyclist has a new Salsa jersey in their latest catalog, and also a
new pair of chile socks from...  I forget, De Feet, maybe...  Gotta' get an
order off pretty soon, even though riding days are still a few months away.

> And my loudest outfit of all has to be the scrub set from Cotton
> Scrubs. They are finally on the web: www.cottonscrubs.com. They have nice
> warm chile socks too. I am wearing this outfit in the pictures posted from
> Open Fields.

  Thanks for the link Susan.  I'll have to show my wife that page, since she
wears scrubs at work...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099