Re: [CH] Re Chilies for Rael

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 07:37:12 -0800

All chiles are edible, some do not have as much flavor as others,
although they have heat. My experience with that chile was just that, we
ate them, for heat but not for taste. I kept one of those going for a
couple of years, until it came down with the worst case of aphids I ever
had...and as it was winter here(not cold, but no ladybugs!) I dumped it!
I just took the last pepper off my Thai and cut it back. It will start
up again after a rest. Rael, remember the ones I sent you? They were
super hybrids...Cheers, Doug in BC