Re: [CH] Pepper Disease Diagnosis Challenge

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Sat, 02 Feb 2002 12:47:24 -0500

I do not see any aphid outbreak there as many suggested... my question is do you
have them in a window with a lot of light? have you sprayed water or gotten
water on the leaves, they look more like leaf burn and leaf curl then anything
else.
Back off on the light by placing a bit of cheesecloth between the light and
plant.
The plants looks healthy other wise.  The underside doesn't show aphid
population, just blistering, curling.
The healthy plants show the same color depth of green otherwise I might suggest
watching your fertilization.
Hope this helps

ChesterChile