Re: [CH] What I had for dinner tonight - Resturant

AndyB (quark@erols.com)
Sat, 02 Feb 2002 20:48:49 -0500

Jalapeņos story:

A couple of weeks ago, went to (another) Red Robin in Owings Mills, MD.
Joanne, Doug two friends of Doug and I.  This time I had _Guinness on
Tap!_ - 25 oz. (x3 for me).

Doug and I ate an inordinate amount of (gratis) jalapeņos with the
burgers, with the fries, & with (more) beer.

Doug asked who's jalapeņos:
"Old El Paso Foods" (div of Pillsbury, Minneapolis).
"Could we by some?"
"Well, .. yes, we get it in only a _big_ can."

6 lbs, that is.
Doug and I got one each (for a truly low price).

Swimming in jalapeņos,
Andy

Jeff Porter wrote:

> Andy-
> That sounds great!  We have a Red Robin about 2 miles from our house, but
> haven't been in over a year.  Perhaps I'll have to get over there again
> soon.

Don't forget the Jalapeņos!