RE: [CH] Father Jim, OPEN FIELDS

Jeff.Schickowski@med.va.gov
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 14:26:12 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Cameron Begg [mailto:begg.4@osu.edu]
Subject: Re: [CH] Father Jim, OPEN FIELDS

>What's wrong with this picture? Jim rents the field space, buys the
>seed, pays for a nursery to grow the plants, pays labor to plant and
>plastic mulch the rows, rents "Port-A-Loos" and tents for our
>convenience and hands out copious quantities of hot sauce products to
>go along with all the free peppers we can pick.

>Anyone else think this sounds a little one-sided?

I don't know about everyone else, but I would happily do without the
peppers, the tents, the free sauce, and everything else (Well, maybe the
port-A-Loos could stay) as long as everyone could get together. The peppers
are purely secondary to me at this event.

Yes it is one-sided, and something needs to be done about that... Any
suggestions anyone?

Jeff