RE: [CH] Father Jim, OPEN FIELDS

Riley J. McIntire (Riley@ChileGarden.com)
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 13:26:47 -0800

> Cameron Begg wrote:

> > Anyone else think this sounds a little one-sided?
> > --
> > ---
> >                       Regards,               Cameron.
>
> Yes, but you try telling "the poor sap" that!! I already had mail sent
> from Florida about my touting his product! As you are aware, Cameron,
> this guy is the most open hearted human that I have ever had the
> pleasure of meeting. He is a prince among men, IMHO. Cheers,
> Doug in far
> off BC

That's affirmative.  Assuming the "Poor Sap's" ways don't change in the
near future the question becomes what to do about it?  An entrance
donation fee might be appropriate for many but could also discourage
some during financially tight times, something no one would want.  I
suppose the crux of the matter is it must be something the Poor Sap will
agree to.   Did the 'Space Podessy' posters significantly offset the
expenses last year?  Rob?  CaJohn?  Maybe something along that line?  Or
perhaps a cooking/chili type contest might be fun.  With an entrance
fee.

Riley