Re: [CH] Father Jim, my suggestion

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 05:10:11 -0800 (PST)

Hmmmmmm, for some reason, my post about this didn't go through....maybe
it's not gone through yet.

I'm in full agreement with Alex.  I think we should all donate $5 - $10
whatever to Jim for the charity for burn patients.

I'd gladly donate $10 for this cause.

Think about it folks.  I forget how many people showed up.  Let's say
it was 40 last year.  Wouldn't it be great if Jim could donate $400 to
assist people who need the help?  We not only are getting together to
pick chiles, we have the fellowship of fellow CH's, we share good eats,
and we help a good cause.

Just my 2 cents.

Ted