Re: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V8 #490

Cameron Begg (begg.4@osu.edu)
Fri, 08 Feb 2002 08:14:17 -0500

Hi C-H's,
Jose wrote:
>I would like to offer Cameron once again my thanks
>for sending me a pkt of Rocotos seeds.

My pleasure. Gives me that "poor sap" feeling  { : ^ ) >

>And not kicking me off the list back in 96 when I posted the word
>F**K in one of my posts. :-)

Not my list! But FORK is allowed so long as it is the common or garden variety.

>Is there something I could do to help promote the germination of these seeds?

Warming pad under seed tray.

>A very slooooooooooow growing plant. :-)
>......After last year's garden season I brought it inside, it had been slowly
>mulling over the idea of actually becoming something other than a sprout as
>it sat there in it's four inch peat pot.

PEAT for Pete's sake???? Get it outta' there! Some chiles are not
capable of penetrating the walls of peat pots and get pot bound.
Replant it in a bigger clay or plastic container.

>Any one got a virgin I can sacrifice?

Fresh out - sorry. They just don't seem to last around here.
--
---
                      Regards,               Cameron.